"Mother fuck! ... What does a brother have to do to pacify a bitch!? I'm telling you G, I've tried my best with her. God, be my witness! I have shown respect, charm, under-fucking-standing. But that is the last fuckin' straw!" Isaac Washington to Agent G during episode, " Carny"
Detective Isaac Washington Jr. is one of the main protagonists and playable characters of The House of the Dead: Overkill. Out to avenge the murder of his father at the hands of Papa Caesar, and later Clement Darling for the personal by a top secret organization. he is also teamed up with G for helping to kill Papa Caesar and Clement Darling from the confirmed outbreak.
Detective Washington also appears to be on a one-man crusade to make House of the Dead: Overkill the most violent and profanity-filled game in the history of gaming.
Detective Washington Detective Washington is capable of fighting unarmed by himself. He finds himself partnering up with G with the mutual goal of taking down Caesar.
He is extremely rude, foul-mouthed, and trigger-happy, punching a government agent within seconds of meeting him, and loves the "f-bomb" expletive, using it practically for every other word. He often threatens people with "ripping their pussy/dick off", even if they have a lack of it. His pride is his (short-lived) car and in his music, and hates philosophy.
- In the game he says in every episode in Overkill "Motherfucker!" yet, ironically, doesn't say it about an actual mother fucker (as G comments on in the end game).
- Washington acquires a fear of going into elevators after several elevator-related hazards during the game.
- Due to how many times Isaac swears in the game(Combined with the rest of the cast), Overkill has won the number 1 position of "Most Curses ever said in a Video Game" with a total of 202 swears.
- In the introduction, it's depicted that Isaac owns a customized muscle car that looks like the Shelby Mustang GT500 "Eleanor" from Gone in 60 Seconds, a popular car movie.
- On the template of his car, the letters and numbers form B4D - A55. A play on the term, BAD - ASS. This is only seen in the PS3 version.
- According to the article titled "The Making of... The House of the Dead: Overkill" by British Gaming UK back in February of 2009, Washington is modeled after rapper and actor, Common.